Surfing the Interwebs Locally

Just to let you know, I survived Cummington. I again could not get the Hitchhiker wheel to work for me. Dave of Merlin Tree , thanks for your patience.

I started surfing the net this morning with thoughts of Cummington and how Daniel took to weaving. So off I went to Eastside Weavers I got the info on the item that I was interested in, but on that page I saw that they had joined an alliance with Fulton St Gallery here in Troy, so off I went. On that page there was a link to a local Arts blog Get Visual so I landed there.

On that page there was a review of an exhibit at the TANG teaching museum in Saratoga

With me so far?

What does this have to do with fiber?

Trust me it's geeky.

Because on this page There is this item.....













That's Knitted!

That's all for today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stash enhancement

SKI HICKORY!

Okay, it's geeky..