Where do I start?

I made it to the HUDSON RIVER STITCH and Spin over the weekend, sufficed to say,
TU FIBER BLOG and ROWSRED (she who organized it) covered it better than I.

However I spun full tilt boogie on Phaedre






















I still feel that I have got nowhere as the fiber I am spinning is
40 WPI!!!!! Not quite gossamer but getting damned close.

I did get a chance to drag my previous fiber out into the light
540 yards +/- ~ of Spring Green colorway by SEEKAY
Merino goodness..















I already have a pattern, she who spins is getting
another lovely scarf, lace of course.

Oh, one more thing.........

My workplace has something vaguely related to fiber.

As in the former business........



















HUYCK FELT Co
after a few mergers and sales (research paper here SAGE COLLEGE)

I've always sorta known I'd wind up in a fiber mill...
My first job was refinishing Wire Stitchers

and a stitch is a stitch......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stash enhancement

Okay, it's geeky..

SKI HICKORY!