Yes, it's been too long or WTF it's JUNE???

Okay, you got me, since I last posted, I finished this

Merino from SeeKay Colorway "Spring Green"
I loved working with her fiber.












Took you to work to see what my desk really looks
like.















and rode my bike to Lock 2 of the Erie canal

(There is NO lock 1!)










I also went to the Woolgathering at Thatcher Park

I am short of words this month because I have been
relatively silent and more contemplative as of late.

I have been spinning more and knitting less
I have become enamored with Corriedale roving
and seem to purchase it every chance I get.





















A nice brown that I am going to blend
with another bit of the Cory Cross that is from
Tina to see what happens.

That's all for now, as I said, summer is close
and I become word-less.

Until next time.

Computermechanic.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stash enhancement

Okay, it's geeky..

SKI HICKORY!