And the words they say, Which we wont understand

One final note before the month is over (doubtful I'll get to post tomorrow)
Harriet and I were chosen to be "Fiber Artists of the Month" for the month of September..
at Beauknits in Cohoes

Yeah I know, I am a little late for the party.. but there were lots of things going on
including finishing my RED Irish Hiking Scarf.

But here are two window shots.


Sorry, taken when glare was at it's worst!

BTW, there is an offer to buy Harriet's green hand-spun that's on the right side of the pic..

Cool...

Comments

  1. That's so cool! What a great display you two make together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that??? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting, I thought no-one was reading me anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stash enhancement

SKI HICKORY!

Okay, it's geeky..