Fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me

I am debating upgrading dopey again

I am currently running Intrepid (8.10)
I don't particularly like the way Ibis
handles the R30 track-pad















There are great instructions here...
from Ubuntu Geek.

I will think about it a little further.

Let's take a closer look of the fiber that I am spinning this month.















I will have lots of Corrie to knit this summer.

BTW, Phaedre is going to the wheel hospital
via Dave's at Clermont and get her back at
Cummington or I can drive from here to there
in 4 hours 20 minutes one way, or I can wait a month
or he can ship.

Watch out, there's this "New Street"
that could be confused with "Old Street"
it's around the post office.....

Cya next week.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stash enhancement

SKI HICKORY!

Okay, it's geeky..