I may make you feel but I can't make you think.

Revisiting last years post of it's not rocket science.
I forgot to get an action shot of Phaedre in action.

She was being all sorts of balky yesterday on the
wood floor of the Athens Cultural Center
The uprights were bouncing all over the place
and it appears that her wheel has gotten
even more off center than usual. I think I need to
tear her down and straighten her wheel.

but she still works.















I was the only man that was spinning yesterday
it's odd, being literally the "odd" man out in a room
of 30 +/- Women 4 Men and just 2 of us men-folk
actually play with yarn and fiber.

Guys, pick up your pointy sticks!!! We are losing the
race and the skills.

Speaking of skills, on the radar for the last few years
has been this little gem from instructables.com

Low power media server. Parts?
I have two slightly dead laptops
one of which could turn into this...


































or this


































But, considering were I live and the age of the house
I am leaning toward the second of the two.

after all it's a Victorian era farmhouse

more info on the second project Steampunk workshop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stash enhancement

Okay, it's geeky..

SKI HICKORY!